9/16/20 An important message from WPCA regarding the revised and corrected sewer use bills which have been mailed.
• The new bills are on PINK paper.
• The bill MAY be the same amount as the one we advised you not to pay that was on the BLUE paper.
• The pay period has been extended to November 2, 2020, with no interest.
• Tuesday November 3, 2020 interest will be added.
• City Hall remains closed for the time being so please use the DROP BOX located on the side of city. hall, or the postal service to make your payment.
• No need to call the office to check on your correct amount.
• Lastly, we appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the WPCA Sewer Use bill issue.
Thank you, WPCA.
RESIDENTS: Please be advised that WPCA payments are only taken through the mail or at the drop box at City Hall. We have been notified that a third party payment system was soliciting for WPCA payments. Do not use any other source for payments. Thank you.
5/29/20 NOTICE: The WPCA Special Project Bills are being mailed May 29, 2020. They are due June 1, 2020 by July 1, 2020. The 1st installment will be delinquent on July 2, 2020 and interest begins to accrue.
City Hall is still closed to the public due to the Coronavirus. Please mail your payment or leave it in the DROP BOX on the side of City Hall, located on the side of the building closest to the park.
If you have any questions, please call 203-736-5908 or email [email protected] Thank you.
WPCA meets at 7:00 PM the first Wednesday of each month at Ansonia City Hall, Erlinghauser Room. All items for the agenda must be received no later than the Thursday before the scheduled meeting.
Ansonia Tax Sales (when available)
Listing files in 'WPCA'
What is the Water Pollution Control Authority? - uploaded on 8/11/2016 11:48 AM
*Times are adjusted to the local time of the organization (GMT -5)
To all WPCA rate payers: We are required by law to send the notice "Delinquent/Notice of Intent to Lien" to all ratepayers with an unpaid balance, at least 30 days prior to the lien being placed. These notices are sent directly from the billing service used by WPCA. As long as there is any unpaid balance, you will receive this notice. Rita St. Jacques, Sewer Administrator WPCA.
Annual sewer usage bill - First installment due September 1st, second installment due March 1, 2016. Same delinquent terms as above after payment period noted on your bill.
North Division Street
Ansonia, CT 06401
Mon., Tues., & Wed. 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thurs., 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m
Fri. 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Billing/Business Office (located in lower level at City Hall)
Rita St. Jacques 203-922-3910
Tracy DeLibero 203-922-3948
253 Main St or P.O. Box 178, Ansonia
WWTP - Waste Water Treatment Plant
Supt. Brian Capozzi
1 N. Division St.